Explore our journals
Journal of Energy & Technology (JET)
Journal of Agricultural Science & Engineering Innovation (JASEI)
Journal of Technological Science & Engineering (JTSE)
This site uses Open Journal Systems 220.127.116.11, which is open source journal management and publishing software developed, supported, and freely distributed by the Public Knowledge Project under the GNU General Public License.
Feature highlights include:
• Each article will have a DOI number after publication
• Manuscripts are peer-reviewed, and authors are notified of the reviewers' decisions within one week of submission
• Acceptance of publications occurs very fast
• Open access and high visibility
• Online submission systems
• Indexed in reputable databases
- APC: Currently no APC
Copyright and Licensing:
The authors retain all copyright on articles published in all journals of RSE Press. Each article is licensed under a Creative Commons CC-BY 4.0 license, which means anyone may download and read the paper without charge. Additionally, the article may be reused and quoted if the original published version is cited. While ensuring that the authors receive the appropriate credit for their work, these conditions allow for maximum use and exposure of the work.
Articles may be licensed differently in exceptional circumstances. Please notify the editorial office of the journal if you have a specific condition (such as one related to funding) that precludes this license. The publisher reserves the right to grant exceptions.