1. Md. Golam Azam, M Shalim Uddin, SM Kamrul Hasan Chowdhury, ASM Harunor Rashid, Haimonti Barua, Rozina Afroz Chhanda, Sajia Rahman, Shamim Ara Bagum, Mossammat Shamsunnahar, Md. Nazirul Islam (2020). Variability studies of guava (Psidium guajava L.) genotypes for growth, yield and quality attributes in Chattogram region of Bangladesh. Journal of Agricultural Science & Engineering Innovation (JASEI), 1(2), 3–9. http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.4131424
2. Md. Golap Hossain, Debasish Paul, Md. Arfan Ali, Md. Nurul Huda, Md. Sarowar Alam, Shreef Mahmood, Bahget T. Hamooh (2020). The Perspectives of Medicinal Plants for COVID-19 Treatment: A Review. Journal of Agricultural Science & Engineering Innovation (JASEI), 1(2), 10–17. http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.4250485
3. Shalim Uddin, Md. Golam Azam, Shamim Ara Bagum and Md. Abdul Hakim (2020). Genetic diversity analysis of proso millet (Panicum miliaceum L.) in relation to phenotypic characters. Journal of Agricultural Science & Engineering Innovation (JASEI), 1(2), 18–22. http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.4421795
4. Abidina Abba, Ukwedeh Ojoniko Mary, Kachi Jolly Babangida and Alhassan Abdulrahman (2020). The Study of Macro Invertebrate Fauna in Wetland Areas of Lokoja, Nigeria. Journal of Agricultural Science & Engineering Innovation (JASEI), 1(2), 23–27. http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.4471233
5. Md. Golam Azam, ASM Harunor Rashid, SM Kamrul Hasan Chowdhury, Md. Safayat Husnain and M. Jamal Uddin (2020). Effect of spacing and curd management on quality seed production and profitability of broccoli var. BARI broccoli 1. Journal of Agricultural Science & Engineering Innovation (JASEI), 1(2), 28–32. http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.4509622
About this Journal
Journal of Agricultural Science and Engineering Innovation (JASEI) (U.S. ISSN 2694-4812) is a peer-reviewed open access scientific online journal dedicated to publish high-quality research works, short communications and review articles in the field of agricultural sciences and engineering includes: genetics and plant breeding, horticulture, agronomy, soil science, entomology, plant pathology, plant science, crop physiology, animal science, veterinary science, aquaculture, food science and technology, agricultural engineering, agricultural machinery, post-harvest technology, genetic engineering and biotechnology, microbial biotechnology,
The primary goal of the editorial board is to maintain the high quality of publications. There will be a commitment to the fastest publication of the papers. The articles that are sent to reviewers will be double-blind review.
The Journal encourages to submit review articles too.
The Editors reserve the right to reject papers without sending them out for review.
Manuscripts focusing on all aspects of engineering and science are to be submitted to the Journal's open-access publishing
No Article Publication Charge until 30th June 2021:
We are pleased to inform you that this journal will waive the APC (Article Publishing Charge) until 30th June 2021. This will be applicable for any submissions received before this date, which are accepted for publication after peer review.