The Journal of Computers & Signals (JCS) has an open call for original research papers. We take this opportunity to invite you to contribute your research work to this journal.
The Journal of Computers & Signals (JCS) is an Open Access online journal and it deals with the development of various aspects of vision, machine learning, image & signal processing researches. JCS presents key engineering and industrial developments on various computer vision & signal processing challenges. It Offers a fast but concrete peer-reviewed, original research publications of good works. JCS welcomes a comprehensive survey and reviews works, which cover new insights based on in-depth analysis of the state-of-the-art. JCS allows publication and download without any charge.
The primary goal of the editorial board is to maintain the high quality of publications. There will be a commitment to the fastest publication of the papers. The articles that are sent to reviewers will be double-blind review.
Manuscripts focusing on all aspects of computers and communications are to be submitted to the Journal's open-access publishing.
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
Professionally handled genuine journal
• Article Processing/submission fee: In order to provide free access to readers, and to cover the costs of peer review, copyediting, typesetting, long-term archiving, and journal management, the authors or institutions will be requested to pay a flat publication fee of USD 100 for an accepted manuscript regardless of the length of the paper. 75 USD for students (student ID number required for verification), and 50 USD for reviewers of RSE Press. The publication charges are mandatory. In addition, translation paper undergoes professional language checking will be charged USD 20 per page (full paper). There are no charges for rejected articles, no submission charges, and no surcharges based on the length of an article, figures, or supplementary data.
• Relatively Quick and constructive review
• Quick Online Publication after review
• Open access leading to high visibility
• Professional get-up of each article
• All journals are managed by PKP sponsored OJS 22.214.171.124 Software
In case of any issue in submitting online, please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
With best regards
The Journal of Computers & Signals
RSE Press, 135, meeting Place Road, Lawrenceville, GA 30034 USA
New Submissions:Read more about CALL FOR PAPERS - Journal of Computers & Signals (JCS) - An Open-access journal