CALL FOR PAPERS - Journal of Technological Science & Engineering (JTSE) - An Open-access journal
The Journal of Technological Science and Engineering has an open call for original research papers. We take this opportunity to invite you to contribute your research work to this journal.
The purpose of the Journal of Technological Science & Engineering is to provide an international platform for the open-access communication and discussion of multidisciplinary technical knowledge and solutions in technological science and engineering. It encourages a broad spectrum of contributions in the multidisciplinary engineering sciences. Articles of interdisciplinary nature are also welcome. Manuscripts focusing on all aspects of engineering and science are to be submitted to the Journal's open-access publishing.
The primary goal of the editorial board is to maintain the high quality of publications. There will be a commitment to the fastest publication of the papers. The articles that are sent to reviewers will be double-blind review.
Manuscripts focusing on all aspects of engineering and science are to be submitted to the Journal's open-access publishing.
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
Professionally handled genuine journals
• Article Processing/submission fee: In order to provide free access to readers, and to cover the costs of peer review, copyediting, typesetting, long-term archiving, and journal management, the authors or institutions will be requested to pay a flat publication fee of USD 100 for an accepted manuscript regardless of the length of the paper. 75 USD for students (student ID number required for verification), and 50 USD for reviewers of RSE Press. The publication charges are mandatory. In addition, translation paper undergoes professional language checking will be charged USD 20 per page (full paper). There are no charges for rejected articles, no submission charges, and no surcharges based on the length of an article, figures, or supplementary data.
• Relatively Quick and constructive review
• Quick Online Publication after review
• Open access leading to high visibility
• Professional get-up of each article
• All journals are managed by PKP sponsored OJS 188.8.131.52 Software
In case of any issue in submitting online, please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
With best regards
The Journal of Technological Science & Engineering
RSE Press, 135, meeting Place Road, Lawrenceville, GA 30034 USA